Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Week 15: The Dreaded Plataeu

Yep, I have reached the ever-so-dreaded plateau (cue ominous music). I am still 190.5 lbs. Haven't budged since the previous week. Therefore, something is amiss. From today, I am changing my strength training regime once again, and it's about time too, since I have been following this one for over a month.

The last boxing class was also a downer for me. I didn't have the energy to do some of the exercises. This was mostly due to sleeping in (skipped work), waking up in afternoon, eating stupid McDonalds, and having not had much water prior to the workout. However, I better buck up! I only have a month left till my birthday, and I am supposed to be 180 lbs by then. Nothing's impossible (though this will be one steep hill). I can't give up however. I have been dreading and waiting for this moment. Now is when the going gets tough, and the tough get going!!!

Was thoroughly depressed most of last week, but that won't stop me. Nothing will. Onwards and upwa...errr...downwards! Raaawwwwwwwrrrrrrr!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment