Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Week 16: Plateau Schmateau

Today's weight: 189.5 - 190 lbs. No matter how small the weight loss, I have conquered the previous weeks' plateau. I have lost at least 0.5 lbs and at most 1 lbs. This is good news. The mountain is very steep now, but I'm trudging along at least.

I managed this because I did all my workouts. I have also changed up my strength training exercises again. Will stick with them for 4 - 6 weeks. On the diet side, as usual, the weekend involved quite some junk etc, since I went on a trip with friends. However, I still got results, and hopefully next week will be even better.

I may have to seriously consider early morning running. The only problem is making the effort to actually wake up. I'll decide after next week's weight-in.

No comments:

Post a Comment