Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ok, This Time I'm Really Back.

Ok, I know, almost two months and no update. Slacker! Procrastinator! Yep, I'm all those things. To be honest, I've been struggling to get back on track. Its true that if you don't constantly keep at it and remain in the zone, you will soon lose the drive to keep you going. My annual vacation, ramadan, and friends' weddings could not have come at a worse time. They all came and went one after the other, and I felt drained. I had been junk food binging, etc, and inconsistently exercising. It doesn't help that now that winters are here, I can no longer go hiking on weekdays, since it's already dark out after work.

Regardless, now that I have made my confession, I hope to get back on track. I've upped my training regime once again. This time I'm on the last intermediate/advanced exercise program from the book "The Truth About Six Pack Abs" by Michael Geary. I started it this week, and about halfway through the exercises for that day, I almost threw up. Regardless, I stopped to catch my breath before completing the rest of the workout. It is a very high intensity program, with only enough rest between each set to catch your breath. I love it.

As for my current weight, I am 186 lbs. I will officially note down my weight and body fat percentage on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment