Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Week 13: First the Bad News...

I am disappointed to report I am 191.5 pounds today, which means I've gained 1.5 lbs from last week. And I was expecting this before stepping on the scales. Why? Because I went overboard eating junk on the weekend. It was inevitable. I have no idea what possessed me to do so (It may be because I had three days off, instead of two).

Oh well. That was the crappy news. I need to get a grip on myself during the weekends. They're not an excuse to party it up without any repercussions. *sigh*

Anyways, the good news was that I wore a pair of my old size 36 pants (from college!) to work last Friday. It was a fantastic feeling, especially since I can actually recall not being able to get those pants above my knees only a few months ago. Awesome.

But yea, gained weight = bad. I better learn self-restraint if I am to progress any further. After all, it only gets harder from this stage onwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment