Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Week 12: Pants Schmants

Weight this morning: 190 lbs. That's another 1.5 gone in a week. I can't believe I've got this far. It's truly an awesome feeling. And I haven't been starving myself either. I've been eating the junk foods I like on the weekends, but I do not overindulge even then. One thing I have started doing is, in order to not exceed my cheat meal day calories by too much, I reduce the portion amount of my other meals a bit. This also helps get rid of any guilty feelings I may have during/after eating the junk food. It's worked so far, because the numbers don't lie (touch wood, ha).

Another thing to report. Both my very neglected size 38 pants now fit me very comfortably. The one I'm wearing today, I have never previously worn because of the extremely tight fit. Awesome.

I can't wait to try on more of my older clothes in a month's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment