Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Week 11: Smooth Sailing

Weight: 191.5 lbs. Down 1.5 lbs from last week. So far, it's been quite consistent. I have had to reduce my carb intake a bit, especially at dinnertime. This seems to have been an effective method to get me out of the 'plateau' I hit a few weeks ago.

Motivation severely dropped at the end of last week. I went into some weird depression mode for a day, but I literally forced myself out of it and did my boxing training with an all out effort. I'm glad I didn't give up, because my spirits are back up again this week, and I would have been kicking myself today for giving up, if I had done so.

All in all, it's been a good week. I have toned down the weekend junk food binge a bit. Only had McDonalds for one meal - A well-deserved meal I might add.

The belly does seem to be going in slightly now. Another shirt I hadn't worn for eight months has started to fit me again. No protruding belly in that one.

Here's hoping for more good news to come! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment