Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Week 8: Eye of the Tiger

Well, it's been two months already! Upon weighing myself today, I am 197 lbs! This is over a 2 pound loss in a week. I am sure I can attribute this to the rigorous (almost two-hour) workout the boxing trainer has made me do this past week. The exercises are unique and fun, and I am pretty much spent by the end of them. Instead of running in the mornings during strength training days, I will be using the elliptical machine at home.

I am almost totally used to the six - seven meal/day diet lifestyle now. Frequent smaller meals have become more of a habit. I do get the occasional junk food cravings, but I leave those for the weekends. I'll order fast food and eat some microwave popcorn (but I will be switching to air popped soon) on the weekends. Though I have also included a bit of ice cream in my cheat meals, I am trying to switch to home made frozen yogurt. Once I perfect the recipe (I still cannot get the texture right) I will no longer need to eat ice cream.

Only three months to go till my birthday, and I want to be 180 lbs by then. Impossible? No, sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment