Monday, April 12, 2010

Week 9: Cheat Meal Overload

Today's weight: 195 lbs. Another 2 lbs lost in a week! The going is good so far. Nothing to report, except that I had quite an unhealthy binge this past weekend. McDonalds chicken nuggets meal, an entire pizza, and popcorn/packaged mixed nuts. I went a little overboard on sodium and unhealthy fats and processed sugar. Hopefully, I won't repeat that for a month at least.

Still have not started the elliptical machine in the mornings. Have to get my timings right. Woke up at 6:30 AM today, to feed the dog and do some household chores before heading to work. This week's routine will get me in the habit of waking up early, so that I can start the elliptical from next week.

15 lbs to go till I reach my current target weight. Woohoo!

P.S. Reminder to self: Get skin calipers from SOMEWHERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment