Monday, June 28, 2010

Weeks 19 & 20: Back on Track

Sorry for being MIA last week, but I've been very busy at the office. Good news after today's official weigh in: I am 188 lbs. Not bad, I say! However, as I have said before, weight is a very unreliable measure now.

This does mean, though, that I have managed to break through the plateau. I must attribute this to the intense training sessions despite this exceptionally hot summer, and the 4-5 hiking trips per week I have begun.

More good news is that, as of today, my belt has gone down another notch. I am now using the fourth hole from last. This is a considerable feat, since I started this whole program at the second-last belt hole.

Hopefully this good fortune continues before my trip to the UK. I will definitely keep on hiking. It has become an addiction. I recommend it to everyone. If you haven't tried it, or have tried it once and felt like you almost died before reaching the top, trust me and continue doing it. It gets easier and you discover much about yourself once you break through your barriers.

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment