Monday, March 8, 2010

Week 4: Time Flies When You're Losing Fat

Ok, four weeks of the new regime are up. Strangely, they've gone by pretty fast, considering the rigorous training I have put myself through. Just goes to show that patience is the key, because I could have just as easily sat on my ass for those four weeks and eaten junk food; I would have been sitting here right now swearing at myself for letting a month go by already.

On to more important matters: my weight. Well, I weighed myself this morning, and I am now exactly 200 lbs, which means I lost a pound last week. This is good. This hopefully means I am only losing the fat, while maintaining most of my muscle.

Unfortunately, I did not have time to get my body fat percentage calculated on the weekend. I tried shopping for skin calipers, but where I live, most people don't even know what they are. A trip to the hospital is the only way. I will go this weekend for sure.

So, just to sum up. In one month, I have lost AT LEAST 6 lbs (roughly 1.5 to 2 lbs per week). If I lost any more than this per week, I would have lost muscle along with the fat. Therefore, I'm very happy with my progress so far. I can also see my waistline receding a bit now. However, the motivation is slowly slipping away, but I have decided to remain steadfast no matter what is thrown my way. This time round, I am not giving up.

Until next week. Keep on moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment